Monday, February 28, 2011

once again, with feeling...

     Cheerio! I'm pretty sure I can make this happen today - yesterday's webcast was a bust.  In hindsight, it's probably a better thing to do this with a night's rest under my belt.  May have woken up my neighbors with my hollorin' had I done it yesterday.  Werewolves in London, for sure. 
     For anyone not knowing what the hell...yesterday, I attempted a webcast from my hotel in London - we begin a month long Frampton tour of Europe tomorrow night.  And, man, was I chomping at the bit to plug and play with all my new toys.  But, there's always Murphy's law that rules the universe, and - alas - not to be.  BUT!!!  Today I believe we'll have something.  After all, I did plan a little show for all of my web-music-diggers.
     So, with my needing to get sleep tonight (it'll be midnight for me), and, taking into the fact that other people have lives - work and such, I'll compromise and try for 6 pm US central for this impromptu road show.  Hope to see somebody hanging with me - if not, Donnie, my tour manager, has got bail money after they drag me off howling at the moon.
     www.justin.tv/wurliboy - just log in for free, and click on view channel, I believe...
Cheers.





1 comment:

  1. Rob you are awesome! More than that, you are one helluva down to earth cool dude!

    ReplyDelete