Thursday, March 3, 2011

Late night London - part II

      Had a lot of fun squeaking out my last webcast, so I thought I'd do another.  Waddya know, this shit works!  Diggin' it.  We've got a day off tomorrow and I've picked a few more songs to do.  (from another hotel room in London)
      By the way, the tour is going fabulously!   We've got two shows under our belt, last night being a very lively 2 hours and 50 minutes.  You'd be surprised that when you get the songs under your fingers, how quickly that time goes by.  It was all pure fun last night, I'll tell you that.   Looking forward to trying for it again tonight in Manchester.   Peter is in great spirits, and, as always, out for blood.  Feeling happy for him, and for his fans.
      I'm gonna have to do 6 pm US Central time again - midnight for me...Hope to see a few folks there, as always, but I never expect anything.  I really do want to thank all of the webcast music diggers up to this point.  I'm thrilled with the turnout, and the nice responses.  Thank you so much!!!
     justin.tv/wurliboy - just sign in for free a few minutes before broadcast, go to watch channel - sit through the commercial, and listen and interact with me live!  
      cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment