Saturday, February 26, 2011

Right! So, I'm on a plane in Atlanta right now, about to fly across the pond. Life has been very busy leading up to this road trip. Frampton in Europe - UK, Netherlands, Deutchland, Austria and Italy. I'm considering doing a webcast from my hotel room in London tomorrow, against my better judgment. My wife just encouraged me to get some real luggage, and this new bag enables me to be a roving television station, in essence. My camera, lights, laptop, and my Line 6 keyboard all in a 22" airline-approved carry-on. Loving this technology! But, the best laid plans, you know, so we'll see. Gotta see how steady the Internet stream is in this place. And, there may be a pub nearby, which could introduce a whole other wrench in my proposed broadcast. If you're at your computer then, tune into my first "on the road" show - hopefully... I'll report to FB for updates as the day progresses. At my usual address, Justin.tv/wurliboy
There! Now I've got something to work on while I sit awake for the 8 hour flight.
Cheers, Rob

2 comments:

  1. Be safe over there!! We are looking forward to a web cast if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Leamington UK on Tuesday night... but really posting to say that the Venice watercolours are impressive. Have been to Italy pretty much every year for the last 20 years and Venice never fails captivate.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete